World Heart Day 2022: World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 29 September to make people aware of cardiovascular disorders. It serves as a reminder to people to talk openly about every heart-related problem and follow good lifestyle habits.
Share these World Heart Day wishes, messages, and quotes with your friends and family.
Happy World Heart Day Wishes and Messages 2022
1. The best way to keep your heart in a healthy state is by eating right, sleeping right, and not taking stress…. Sending my best wishes on World Heart Day to you.
2. It is important to have a healthy lifestyle to have a healthy heart. Happy World Heart Day.
3. Put a stop to all the problems related to your heart before it stops you. Happy World Heart Day.
4. May you have a healthy and long life with a healthy and happy heart. Wishing you a happy World Heart day.
5. The beat of your life goes on only if you have a healthy heart. Happy World Heart Day.
6. Life becomes an enjoyable journey for you if you possess a heart that beats correctly. Happy World Heart Day.
7. On World Heart Day, let us recognize the fact that the heartbeat is the most important component of our lives as it ensures our survival. Happy World Heart Day.
8. Never lose your heart in any situation, it is the best way to deal with all kinds of problems. Happy World Heart Day.
9. A healthy and active life can always be beneficial to your heart. Happy World Heart Day.
10. On World Heart Day, make a promise that you will say no to all those things that can cause damage to your heart.
11. Keeping a healthy heart is essential if you don’t want to be apart from your loved ones. Happy World Heart Day.
12. You have only one heart, so make sure that you give all your attention to its well-being. Happy World Heart Day.
Quotes For World Heart Day
1. “I’m giving life lessons and tips on how to take care of your emotional heart because heart disease is the number-one killer in America.” — Leeza Gibbons.
2. “The problem with heart disease is that the first symptom is often fatal.” — Michael Phelps
3. “Heart disease is a food-borne illness.” — Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
4. “Most women do not realize that heart disease is the No. 1 killer of American women.” — Monica Potter
5. “Good heart is the best religion; its light is the most powerful.” — Unknown
6. “It is very important to generate a good attitude, and a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.” — Dalai Lama
7. “We’re in a situation now where weight and extreme weight and heart disease is the biggest killer in this country today.” — Jamie Oliver
8. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Unknown
9. “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” — Nelson Mandela
10. “Together, people with good hearts and fine minds can move the world.” — William J. Clinton
World Heart Day Slogans
1. Take care of your heart. Don’t let it fall apart.
2. Keep calm and save your Heart.
3. Don’t take your heart lightly because that is the basis for life.
4. Don’t start, keep a healthy heart.
5. A happy heart is a healthy heart…. Stay happy and live longer.
Image Credit:- Canva
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.