Working day quotes are the motivational magic words we need in morning. No matter what day it is or what your work target happens to be, we are here to help with some stay-motivated quotes. These 12 working quotes for work will provide inspiration and just the push you need to succeed all week long.
1. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” — Alexander Graham Bell
2. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” — Tricia Cunningham
3. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” — Charles Dickens
4. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
5. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison
6. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.” — Earl Nightingale
7. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
8. “There is no such thing as work-life balance. It is all life. The balance has to be within you.” — Sadhguru
9. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell, politician
10. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” — Steve Jobs
11. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
12. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
Image credits: freepik.com, canva.com
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.