Happy Nurses Day 2023: Here are some warm wishes, quotes, and notes you may give to Nurses to express your thankfulness.
Nurses Day Wishes and Messages
1. Happy Nurses Day! You give hope to live, and that makes people fight their illness and recover.
2. Being a nurse is a blessing but offering unconditional services to patients is your karma. And you my dear nurse is a role model for everyone as you have always been selfless in giving the best of the services and helping patients recover. Wishing you Happy Nurse Day.
3. Every nurse is an angel with a key for a healthy community. Happy Nurses Day!
4. Happy Nurses Day to all the wonderful nurses of the world. The dedication you show towards your job is marvelous and praiseworthy.
5. Happy Nurses Day to the kindest nurse around the globe. You worked with a heart full of love in order to divert every crisis and I salute you.
6. Thanks for taking such good care of me in the most difficult days of my life. Thanks for your unconditional service and patience. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Nurses Day.
7. May all the care and kindness you give to others come back to warm your heart. Happy Nurses Day to you.
8. Happy Nurses Day to the nurses of our society. The sacrifices you make for turning the world into a better place do not go unnoticed.
9. Warm wishes on the occasion of Nurse Day to all the nurses out there who compromise with comfort and life to give their services to the patients.
10. A nurse gives comfort, care, and attention to others when they are in the most sensitive condition. You make the most wonderful nurse. Wishing you a very Happy Nurses Day 2023.
Happy Nurses Day Quotes
1. “A nurse will always give us hope—an angel with a stethoscope.” — Terri Guillemets
2. “Always thank your nurse! Sometimes they’re the only one between you and a hearse.” — Warren Beaty
3. “God appoints our graces to be nurses to other men’s weaknesses” — Henry Ward Beecher
4. “To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse.” — Rawsi Williams
5. “Caring is the essence of nursing” — Jean Watson
6. “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.” — Val Saintsbury
7. “And what nursing has to do in either case, is to put the patient in the best condition for nature to act upon him.” — Florence Nightingale
8. “Save one life and you’re a hero, save one hundred lives and you’re a nurse.” — Unknown
9. “America’s nurses are the beating heart of our medical system.” — Barack Obama
10. “Nurses are the heart of healthcare.” — Donna Wilk Cardillo
Image Credit:- Canva
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.