Happy Lohri 2023: This year, Thursday 13th January is the auspicious Lohri festival. It is celebrated in the northern regions of India, especially by the Punjabis. The festival takes place the day before Makar Sankranti and marks the harvest of the rabi crops. To celebrate the Lohri festival, people gather with their loved ones to light a bonfire, pray to the Agni (fire) and the sun god for a bumper harvest in the coming harvest season, and enjoy special snacks like peanuts, gajak, sesame laddoos, and more.
Lohri messages / Happy lohri wishes status
Happy Lohri 2023: To celebrate the Lohri festival, there are some of the best wishes, images, messages, and greetings you can share with your loved ones on Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.
1. Spread the message of happiness and peace of Lohri all around. Hope your day is full of excitement and joy. I wish you all a very Happy Lohri!
2. May this Lohri fill your life with joy, happiness, and love. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Lohri.
3. May your life be full of happiness and beautiful experiences this Lohri and forever. Wishing all the employees a Lohri full of blessings and success.
4. I wish that warmth of the bonfire, the sweetness of gur, rewari at Lohri remain with you forever, Happy Lohri.
5. Wishing this harvest season lights up your face with a bright smile, and you enjoy the year with a bang. Happy Lohri!
6. May the celebrations of Lohri infuse you with new energies and high spirits to always move ahead in life. Wishing a very Happy Lohri to you.
7. May this Lohri bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy Lohri.
8. May the Delicious Taste of Makke Ki Roti, Sarson Ka Saag, the Sweetness of Gud and Til Bring Lots of Happiness and Prosperity This Festive Season. Happy Lohri!
9. In the divine light of happiness, may this Lohri bring positivity and glory to you and your family. Stay blessed and keep shining. Happy Lohri, dear friend!
10. Wish you a very happy Lohri. May your life be as colorful and joyful as the festival of Lohri.
11. Days of Joy, Weeks of Laughter, Months of Good Luck, and Year of Prosperity. Here’s Wishing You a Cheerful Lohri!
12. May the bonfire on Lohri burn away all the sadness and bring warmth, joy, happiness, and love into your life!
We wish you all a great Lohri! How do you want to celebrate the festival this year? Share your thoughts with us! Happy Lohri!!
Image credit:- canva, freepik
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.