Happy labor day 2023: Labor Day is celebrated on the first Monday in September month of the year. This day is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national memorial to the sacrifices made by employees to the wellness, strength, and success of our nation.
Quotes about Labor Day 2023
1. Without labor nothing prospers. — Sophocles
2. Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams. — Donovan Bailey
3. Nothing will work unless you do. — Maya Angelou
4. Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation. — Samuel Gompers
5. Labor is the fabled magician’s wand, the philosophers stone, and the cap of good fortune. — James Weldon Johnson
6. It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything. — John Locke
7. No human masterpiece has been created without great labor. —Andre Gide
8. Happiness does not come from doing easy work, but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. — Theodore Isaac Rubin
9. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. — Confucius
10. Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work. — Booker T. Washington
11.Our labor preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want. ― Voltaire
12. Genius begins great works. Labor alone finishes them. — Joseph Joubert
13. Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life. — Marc Chagall
14. A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labor and there is invisible labor. ― Victor Hugo
15. Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it. — Estée Lauder
17. Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. — Theodore Roosevelt
18. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy. — Ralph Ransom
20. The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. — Oprah Winfrey
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.