Happy Buddha Purnima 2022: Buddha Purnima, also known as Buddha Jayanti, is a very fortunate day that happens on a ‘Purnima’ or full moon day. It comes on the 16th of May this year. Let’s have a look at some Buddha Purnima Quotes, Wishes, and Messages to share with friends and family.
Happy Buddha Purnima Quotes / Quotes of Lord Gautama Buddha
- “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.”
2. “Nobody is going to punish you for your anger, it itself will punish you.”
3. “Suffering is not holding you, you are holding suffering.”
4. “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”
5. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
6. “The trouble is, you think you have time.”
7. “No matter what your past is, you can always begin.”
8. “Rule your mind or it will rule you.”
9. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.”
10. “Avoid evil deeds as a man who loves life avoids poison.”
11. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
12. “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”
Happy Buddha Purnima Wishes and Messages
- “Let us pray for peace and harmony for all humankind on this auspicious day.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
2. “On Buddha Purnima, may the divine grace of Lord Buddha always be with you.” Happy Buddha Jayanti!
3. “Warm greetings on the auspicious occasion of Buddha Purnima, the birth anniversary of Gautama Buddha.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
4. “May Lord Buddha remove the obstacles in our lives. Happy Buddha Jayanti to you and your loved ones.”
5. “Buddham Sharnam Gachami, Om Mani Padme Hum. May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace, and truth.”
6. “Let us live by the teachings of Lord Buddha to make the world a better place.” Happy Buddha Jayanti!
7. “May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace, and truth.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
8. “May the year be full of fruitful investments and good rewards.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
9. “On Buddha Purnima, wishing that peace and tranquility be by your side… Today and Always.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
10. “May this Buddha Purnima bring peace in your heart.” Happy Buddha Purnima!
11. “On Buddha Purnima, here’s wishing you peace, happiness, good health, and prosperity.”
12. “Happiest Buddha Purnima to you and your family. You’ll are deserving of all the peace in the world.”