Looking for good night quotes that are inspirational, funny, and spiritual? To help you end your day with serenity, calm, and positive thoughts, we have compiled the greatest collection of good night quotes, sayings, greetings, and wishes.
Inspirational Goodnight Quotes
1. Sleep is the best time to repair, but it’s hard to get a good night’s rest when we don’t dial the inner chatter down. ― Kris Carr
2. The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen. ― Shannon L. Alder
3. Day is over, and night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dream, through the night, Tomorrow comes with a whole new light. ― Author Unknown
4. Life is full of new beginnings, and a new day tomorrow brings, sleep well. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Good night. Sleep gently tonight, and dream of the happiness which is sure to come to you. ― Author Unknown
6. There is always light. If only we were brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it. ― Amanda Gorman
7. It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. ― Stephen King
8. Night is always darker before dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine brighter than ever. ― Ernest Hemingway
9. Night is a wonderful opportunity to take a rest, to forgive, to smile, and to get ready for all the battles that you have to fight tomorrow. ― Allen Ginsberg
10. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ― A.A. Milne
Goodnight Quotes and Messages
11. Sleep is the best meditation. Good night! ― Dalai Lama
12. Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere. ― Margaret Wise Brown
13. Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams. ― Unknown
14. I promise to be the warrior who fights all your nightmares and the messenger who brings all your sweet dreams. Good night. ― Unknown
15. The time between good night to good morning, all poetries are mentioned by her with his love and their good memories. ― Vaishal Sheth
16. Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together. ― Thomas Dekker
17. Night is a world lit by itself. ― Antonio Porchia
18. Good night, sleep tight, may your dreams take you on a wonderful flight. ― Kate Summers
19. Good night! God keep you till the morning and guard you safe from every harm, I pray. ― Lyliam Williams
20. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. ― Homer
Funny Good Night Quotes
21. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. ― William H. McRaven
22. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. ― Stephenie Meyer
23. The future is shaped by your dreams, so stop wasting time and go to sleep! Good night and sweet dreams!
24. Go to sleep before the bed bugs get really hungry again! Good night and sleep tight!
25. Don’t waste thinking about your lost past, Don’t waste time planning your future. Better kill some mosquitoes with that time So that you can sleep better. Good Night.
26. Hey handsome, even though I’m the prettier one in our relationship, you have to take care of yourself too! Off to bed right now!
27. Good night! May you be safe from the ghost under your bed!
28. Darling, you must sleep early and get up on time so the sun doesn’t get to shine brighter than you! Sweet dreams, love!
29. There is something that is big, warm, and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!
30. They say that God sprinkles his blessings upon the earth every day and I think I have caught one—it’s you! Wishing you a good night and I love you.
Spiritual Good Night Messages and Quotes
31. Good night, dear. I hope God showers you with all his love and warmth.
32. Thank God for a beautiful day well spent. Now that it’s night, I wish you a sound resting time. Good Night!
33. May God show you the path of success and the path of greatness as you sleep tonight. Sweet dreams.
34. May God protect you from all worldly struggles and keep your mind at ease. Have a blessed night and a sound sleep.
35. I pray that God blesses you with a healthy body and a refreshed mind as you sleep tonight. Sweet dreams!
36. May God be your very help in times of trouble. May he give you courage and hope as you sleep tonight.
37. Every night I pour out my soul to God in prayer for the people that I love, have a rest, and also sweet dreams.
38. Dear friend, I always pray for you for God to always protect and care for you, you have a good night.
39. May God’s strength and grace keep you from falling and grant you the blissful sleep that you desire. Good night.
40. As you sleep tonight, may God’s love and strength be your shield, and His word be your armor. Have a sweet sleep.
Good Night Quotes for Love
41. The day is over, the night is here, know that I love you today and forever, my dear. ― Catherine Pulsifer
42. Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream so beautiful you’ll cry when you awake. ― Michael Faudet
43. I am not the best, but I promise to love you with all my heart. Good Night babe! ― Unknown
44. I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams. ― Luke Bryan
45. I wish I were there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving ‘good night. ― Unknown
46. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. ― When Harry Met Sally
47. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again. ― Unknown
48. I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. ― Song of Solomon
49. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love. ― Unknown
50. You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
Image Credit:- Canva
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.