Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes: Breast Cancer Awareness month was established in October to raise awareness yearly. We have shared this collection of encouraging and motivating sayings for breast cancer patients and survivors.
Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes
1. Don’t let breast cancer take away the motivation to achieve your dreams. — Diana Cohen
2. The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. — C.C. Scott
3. With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do. — Bill Rancic
4. Cancer opens many doors. One of the most important is your heart. — Greg Anderson
5. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave. — Mandy Hale
6. Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too. — Mindy Sterling
7. We can reduce these cancer rates – breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer – by 90 percent or more by people adopting what I call a nutritarian diet. — Joel Fuhrman
8. I think cancer is a hard battle to fight alone or with another person at your side, but I will say having someone to pick you up when you fall, stand by your side through every appointment, and deliver of bad news, is priceless. — Jenna Morasca
9. Life isn’t meant to be easy, it’s meant to be lived. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong. — Anonymous
10. Never give up. Life is worth living. There is life after cancer. — Unknown
Inspiring Breast Cancer Quotes
11. Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change. — Jaclyn Smith
12. The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. — Allen Klein
13. I know women who are breast cancer survivors and I will do all I can to support the cause. Besides, I love boobies! — Jane Wiedlin
14. If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward. — MLK
15. If you have a friend or family member with breast cancer, try not to look at her with ‘sad eyes.’ Treat her like you always did; just show a little extra love. — Hoda Kotb
16. Surviving cancer treatment is like coming home from war. — Saskia Lightstar
17. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live. Live your life by your terms, not cancer’s. — Stuart Scott
18. Fearless does not mean you aren’t afraid; it means you accept the fear and move forward anyway. — Brianne Joseph
19. Since I had cancer, I’ve realized that every day is a bonus. — Geoffrey Boycott
20. Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore. — Melissa Etheridge
Breast Cancer Survivor Quotes
21. There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live. — Dalai Lama
22. Cancer doesn’t care, so you have to. — Crystal Brown-Tatum
23. I had cancer, cancer never had me. You are not defined by what you are going through. Cancer will never have you. You are much more than your disease.
24. Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything more. — Melissa Etheridge
25. Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk. — Debbie Wasserman Schultz
26. A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. — Jim Watkins
27. The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. — C.C. Scott
28. Cancer is a journey, but you walk the road alone. There are many places to stop along the way and get nourishment — you just have to be willing to take it.
29. Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful. — Jane Cook
30. Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient. — Jennifer Aniston
Breast Cancer Captions and Slogans
31. Ghosts and Goblins don’t scare me, I survived breast cancer.
32. Keep calm and fight on.
33. Cure sometimes, treat often comfort always.
34. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.
35. Big or Small, Let’s save them all.
36. We are strong together.
37. Tell breast cancer to step aside.
38. Join The Fight, one step at a time.
39. Stomp out breast cancer.
40. Breast cancer awareness is not just a month
Breast cancer is a challenging disease. Sharing breast cancer awareness quotes and slogans is thus the most effective way to inspire and increase awareness. We hope our collection of the top breast cancer quotes was helpful to you.
Image Credit:- Canva
Hi I am Minakshi, the author of QuotesStories.com. Quotesstories is a hub of trending quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Poems, and Stories. You can access and read interesting stories, quotes, wishes, sayings, and poems here.