Black color quotes: Is there a color that is more regal, smarter, and stylish than black? Despite the fact that many people equate black with sadness, despair, or rage, black is a happy color for many of us. According to color psychology, black may make us feel powerful.
In today’s post, I’m going to share some black color quotes with you.
Black Color Quotes / Quotes About the Color Black
1. “Black is not a color.” — Edouard Manet
2. “There’s something about black. You feel hidden away in it.” — Georgia O’Keeffe
3. “Black is a color of power and strength, and to see all those players, with the captains linking their arms in front-it’s a powerful picture.”— Hayden Fry
4. “Black and white is salt and pepper of colors, for life tastes bland without them.” — Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
5. “In the beginning, it was all black and white.” — Maureen O’Hara
6. “The black color is much deeper than to be overwhelmed by grief… Black hides everything within itself in the argument of elegance.” — Eyden I
7. “Black is like a broken vessel, which is deprived of the capacity to contain anything.” — Leonardo da Vinci
8. “There’s so much grey to every story – nothing is so black and white.” — Lisa Ling
9. “Black is such a happy color, darling!” — Morticia Addams
10. “Life isn’t black or white, it’s all sorts of shades of grey.” — Nicky Morgan
Image Credit:- Canva